Close Shave For Man After Snapped Wire Falls On Bullock In Cuttack

16

Cuttack: A man had a narrow escape after his bullock came in contact with a snapped wire at Nuabalijhari village in Narsinghpur of Cuttack district today.

According to sources, the man had taken his bullock for grazing to the field this morning when the mishap occurred. A live electric wire snapped after a branch of a tree fell on it.

Later, the wire fell in the farmland and the bullock accidentally came in contact with the wire. While the bullock suffered a fatal electric shock and died on the spot, the man managed to escape unhurt, added sources.

 

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.