Youth electrocuted to death in Ganjam

26

Ganjam: A youth was electrocuted to death after he accidentally came in contact with a live electric wire at Kaithada village under Purrosottampur police in Ganjam district on Saturday.

The deceased youth has been identified as Ishwar Pradhan of the village.

According to sources, Pradhan had gone into the forest this morning when he accidentally came in contact with the live wire which was laid to trap wild boars.

Later, some locals spotted him lying in an unconscious state. They immediately rushed him to the nearby hospital where doctors declared him ‘brought dead’.

A case of unnatural death has been registered into the incident, sources added.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.