Youth dies of electrocution in Keonjhar

38

Keonjhar: A youth was electrocuted after he accidentally came in contact with a live electric wire in Rampakot village under Ghatagaon block in Keonjhar district today.

The deceased was identified as Bibek Sahoo.

According to sources, Bibek was strolling in the backyard of their house when he accidentally came in contact with an 11 KV power line that left him unconscious and injured.

Though he was rushed to Harichandanpur Community Health Centre, doctors declared him ‘brought dead’.

On being informed, police reached the spot and registered a case of unnatural death in this connection.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.