Youth carries snake to hospital after being bitten
Malkangiri: Panic gripped Malkangiri DHH yesterday after a man carried the snake to the hospital which had bitten him.
According to sources, the youth of MV 63 was bitten by a poisonous snake. However, he trapped the reptile before rushing to the District Headquarters Hospital (DHH).
When he reached the hospital holding the snake, panic prevailed among the patients and visitors. Doctors immediately attended to him and his condition was stated to be stable.
According to witnesses, when the doctors at the district hospital asked him why he brought the snake along with him, the youth said, he took the decision as he was unsure about the poisonous nature of the snake.