Angul: Two minor boys, who were admitted to the SCB Medical College and Hospital yesterday with severe burn injuries, succumbed while undergoing treatment today.
The deceased minors were identified as Abhimanyu Behera (2) and Rahul Behera(5).
Bachan Behera along with her two sons was admitted to the SCB Medical College and Hospital yesterday after they sustained critical burn injuries in a fire mishap.
According to sources, Bachan Behera set ablaze her two sons on fire and later herself after dousing with kerosene.
They were initially rushed to the district headquarters hospital and later shifted to the SCB Medical and hospital.
However, Abhimanyu and Rahul succumbed to their injuries while Bachana is battling for life with 90 per cent burn injuries.