Two houses gutted in Balasore village


Balasore: Houses of at least two families was gutted in a fire that broke out in Tentuliapada village under Khaira block in Balasore district on Thursday.

Although no loss of life has been reported in the mishap, properties worth lakhs were gutted.

According to sources, the fire broke out at a house after a cooking gas cylinder went off. The flames later engulfed the neighbouring house. At least six rooms of the two houses were reduced to cinders.

On being informed, fire service personnel reached the spot and doused the flames.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.