Bhubaneswar: Two private buses caught fire after coming in contact with high tension electric wire near Khandagiri petrol pump in Bhubaneswar on Saturday morning.
However, no casualty has been reported.
According to sources, the incident occurred at around 7 am in the morning when the buses that were parked near the petrol pump came in contact with two overhead 11 KV wire.
The petrol station staff immediately alerted the fire personnel following which the fire brigade rushed to the spot and doused the flames.
While a major mishap has been averted, a probe into the incident is underway, sources said.