School bus comes in contact with live wire in Angul, students evacuated safely


Angul: In a tragic incident, a school bus carrying children came in contact with a live electric wire while it was on its way to the DAV public school at Nalco Nagar in Angul district this morning.

However, reports stated that all the children were safe, but the students made a narrow escape from being electrocuted.

Notably, the bus (OR 9J 3161) picked up the students of DAV school today as usual and was heading towards the school, while in the midway a live electric wire struck with the upper luggage section of the bus.

Reportedly, no damage has been caused to the bus and the students were evacuated safely.

Worth mentioning, tension prevailed after the incident in the locality as locals alleged that the staffs of power supply department were informed earlier regarding the hanging live wire but they didn’t pay heed over it.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.