Properties Worth Lakhs Gutted In Massive Fire In Sanitary Warehouse
Bhubaneswar: Properties worth lakhs of rupees were gutted in a massive fire broke which broke out at a sanitary pipe warehouse in Station Bazaar area here last night.
However, no casualty or injury has been reported in the mishap.
According to sources, the fire erupted at around 11 pm and within a few minutes, the fire engulfed the building due to the presence of plastic items.
On being informed, eight fire tenders reached the spot and doused the flames after four hours of ordeal.
Though the exact reason behind the mishap is yet to be ascertained, it is suspected that an electrical short circuit might have led to the outbreak of the fire.