One girl student dead, five taken ill in food poisoning
Gajapati: One girl student died while five others were taken ill due to suspected food poisoning at a residential school in S Maringi area under Garabandha police limits in Gajapati district today.
According to sources, the students had their dinner which was made at the mess of the residential school. Following which they went to their respective rooms to sleep. However, they complained of uneasiness and nausea.
While a Class-II girl died today morning, five others were rushed to the nearby hospital.
Reportedly, the doctors have stated their health condition to be critical. They suspect it to be a case of food poisoning, sources said.