Minor girl suffers burns after clothes catch fire

35

Nabarangpur: A five-year-old girl sustained critical burn injuries after her clothes accidentally caught fire at Pedisil village under Dasmantpur block in the district.

According to sources, Samsita, daughter of Senapati Muduli, along with her friends were warming themselves near a wood burner in last evening when her dress caught fire.

Soon her friends informed Sasmita’s family and then she was rushed to a nearby hospital.

At least 30 per cent of her body was burnt and she was undergoing treatment till the last report came in.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.