Major fire breaks out at ‘Paris Bakery’ in Balasore


Balasore: Property worth lakhs were gutted after a major fire broke out at Paris Bakery cafeteria at Station Bazar here late on Wednesday night.

Though the reason of the mishap is yet to be ascertained, it is suspected that electrical short circuit might have caused the mishap.

Fire personnel and locals rushed to the spot after getting information and managed to douse it within no time.

Local police have initiated an investigation into the incident.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.