LPG cylinder leak: Four including two kids injured in Bhadrak

41

Bhadrak: As many as four persons of a family were injured after an LPG cylinder caught fire in their house at Yusufpur village in Bhadrak district last night.

According to sources, the mishap occurred last night when the LPG cylinder developed leakage and caught fire during cooking. The mishap left four persons, including two kids, with burn injuries.

The injured persons were rescued and rushed to a local hospital soon after the incident. They were later shifted to SCB Medical College and Hospital in Cuttack after their health condition deteriorated.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.