Labourer electrocuted to death in Dhenkanal
Dhenkanal: A labourer was electrocuted to death after he came in contact with a live wire during construction of a house at Kamakhyanagar in Dhenkanal district.
The identity of the deceased labourer is yet to be ascertained.
According to sources, the labourers were engaged in construction work of a house when they accidentally came in contact with 11 KV wire.
While one labourer died on the spot, two others were rescued and rushed to Dhenkanal DHH.
The incident has enraged locals. They have blocked Alujharan-Bhalumunda road demanding compensation to the kin of the deceased.