Four shops gutted in Balasore, no casualty


Balasore: As many as four shops were razed to ashes in a fire that broke out at Soro in Balasore district last night. However, no casualty was reported.

According to reports, fire erupted in one shop in the locality in the wee hours of last night and then spread to other shops. People spotted the incident and informed the fire department officials.

In the mishap, property, furniture, goods worth of several lakh were reduced to ashes.

Fire tenders rushed the spot and brought the flames under control. The cause of the fire is assumed to be a short circuit, though it is not yet confirmed.

A probe has been launched to ascertain the exact cause behind the mishap.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.