Four rooms of two families gutted in Bhadrak village

26

Bhadrak: Four rooms of two families were gutted after a fire broke out at Mruganayani village in Chandbali of Bhadrak district last night.

Though no loss of life has been reported, furniture and other assets were reduced to cinders.

According to sources, the fire erupted at one house in the village and later the blaze engulfed to the rooms of another family within a few minutes.

After receiving information about the mishap, fire tenders were pressed into service to douse the flames.

Though the actual reason behind the mishap is yet to be ascertained, it is suspected that a short-circuit might have triggered the fire.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.