Four rooms gutted in Balasore village

15

Balasore: Four rooms of a house were gutted in a massive fire which broke out at Municipality ward number 18 of Mohanpur village in Balasore district late on Thursday night.

Though no loss of life has been reported, furniture and other assets were reduced to cinders.

According to sources, fire broke out in the house of Roshan Sheik and Sakrun Bibi of the village. One  room was gutted in the beginning at soon fire enveloped other rooms reducing the house into ashes.

After receiving information about the mishap, fire tenders were pressed into service to douse the flames.

Though the actual reason behind the mishap is yet to be ascertained, it is suspected that a short-circuit might have triggered the fire.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.