Four rooms, 2 shops gutted in two separate fire mishaps

19

Jagatsinghpur: As many as four rooms and two shops were gutted in two separate mishaps in Jagatsinghpur and Angul districts on Monday.

In the first incident, a fire erupted from one of the rooms of the family at Benapada village under Naugaon Tehsil of Jagatsinghpur district in the wee hours today. Later, it engulfed to nearby rooms within a few seconds.

In another incident, two shops were gutted in Nuamauja market of Angul on Sunday night.

According to reports, a fire broke out in a tiffin centre at the market at around 10.30 pm yesterday and later spread to the adjacent shop.

On being informed about the incident, a team of fire tenders rushed to the spot and doused the fire.

While no causality was reported, property worth thousands of rupees were destroyed in the mishap.

Though the exact reason behind the mishap is yet to be known, a short circuit is assumed to have caused the blaze.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.