Five of family fall sick consuming wild mushroom in Keonjhar village


Keonjhar: As many as five members of a family fell sick after consuming toxic wild mushrooms in Kolimati village under Junga panchayat in Keonjhar district last night.

They were rushed to the district headquarters after symptoms like nausea, head reeling, vomiting developed in them consuming the curry.

Their conditions are stated to be out of danger now after treatment.

According to reports, one Bakula Nayak of the village had picked some wild mushroom sprouted in a nearby forest last evening. All five members of the family after consuming the mushroom curry fell sick and were admitted to the hospital.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.