Jajpur: Panic gripped the people at Jajpur District Headquarters and Hospital (DHH) after a fire broke out near the OPD of the hospital late last night.
Though no casualty or injury has been reported, two beds of the hospital were gutted in the mishap.
On being informed, fire service personnel reached the spot and doused the flames.
According to hospital authorities, the fire broke out due to an electrical short circuit. While the situation in the hospital is under control, a probe into the incident is underway, they added.