Fire breaks out in hotel in Rourkela, 6 hurt

56

Rourkela: At least six persons were injured after a massive fire broke out in a hotel near Panaposh Chhak of Rourkela in Sundergarh district in the early hours of Sunday.

According to sources, the mishap occurred in the ‘Pancham’ hotel while the staff was cooking in the kitchen today morning. An LPG cooking gas cylinder exploded and triggered the fire.

Six persons including the owner of the hotel sustained critical burn injuries. All the injured persons were rescued by the locals and were rushed to Rourkela Government hospital.

On being informed, fire department personnel reached the spot and doused the flames, sources said.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.