Farmer electrocuted to death in Nayagarh


Nayagarh: A farmer was electrocuted to death after he came in contact with a live electric wire in his farmland at Khalamada village under Nuagaon police limits in Nayagarh district on Friday.

The deceased was identified as Niranjan Pradhan of the village.

According to sources, Niranjan was on his way to farmland when he accidentally came in contact with the electric wire lying on the ground. He died on the spot.

Following the farmer’s tragic death, the villagers have blamed the electricity department for negligence.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.