Bhubaneswar: With the Cyclone ‘Phethai’ to make landfall in Andhra Pradesh this afternoon, the East Coast Railways (ECoR) has temporarily regulated train services for the safety of passengers.
Here are the trains regulated:
- 12839 Howrah-Chennai Mail: Departed from Naupada junction and will be controlled at Vizianagaram.
- 22642 Shalimar-Trivandrum express: Departed from Summadevi and will be controlled near Palasa.
- 12510 Guwahati-Bangalore express: Departed from Surla Road and will be controlled near or before Palasa.
- 12863 Howrah-Yesvantpur express: Controlled at Visakhapatnam.
- 18463 Bhubaneswar-Bangalore Prashanti express: To be controlled at Visakhapatnam.
- 17015 Bhubaneswar-Secunderabad Visakha express: Departed from Brahmapur. Likely to be controlled before Palasa.
- 22833 Bhubaneswar-Krishnarajapuram Humsafar express has been rescheduled to leave Bhubaneswar at 1600 hrs instead of 1200 hrs.
- 17479 Puri-Tirupati express has been rescheduled to leave Puri at 1715 hrs instead of 1315 hrs.