Bhubaneswar: The Odisha MSME Department today organized a workshop on ‘Export Strategy of Odisha’ to boost the exports of state and to unveil a new Export Policy 2017.
Highlighting the state’s notable growth in exports, Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik while addressing the inaugural ceremony here said, “It is heartening to note that because of collective efforts of our exporters, the value of exports between 2015-16 and 2016-17 has registered a phenomenal growth of 114 percent from Rs 19,082 crore to Rs 40,872 crore”, said Naveen adding that he compliments all the exporters for achieving this extraordinary feat.
“In order to further boost our exports, Export Policy of the state is under revision and soon a new Odisha Export Policy 2017 will be unveiled. Besides in order to ensure “Ease of Doing Business” to the exporters, we are in the process of organizing all export-related organizations under a single roof”, the CM added.
“I am happy that today 19 exporters of the state are being awarded for their outstanding performance. Five MSME entrepreneurs are getting a subsidy of Rs 5.8 crore under Odisha Food Processing Policy”, he further added.
Here is the list of eligible exporters who have been selected for receiving the State Export Awards for the year 2015-16-
Best Exporter Award
- National Aluminium Company Ltd
Trophy with Certificate of Merit
- JK Paper Limited
- Falcon Marine Exports Limited
Certificate of Excellence
- Terra Block Machinery Pvt Ltd
- Odisha State Cooperative Handicrafts Corporation Limited
- Jay Bharat Spices Limited
- Magma Foods Private Limited
- BL Goyal
- Magnum Estate Limited
- TATA Steel Limited, Sukinda
- TATA Steel Limited, Keonjhar
- Hindalco Industries Limited
- Infosys Limited
- Aabsys Information Technology Pvt Ltd
- System Technology International
- Enterprise Systems Solution Ltd
- Magnum Telesoft Pvt Ltd
- Mind Tree Limited
- Indian Rare Earth Limited