Class-IV boy critical as mobile battery explodes


Phulbani: A class-IV student was critical injured after a mobile phone battery exploded while he was playing with it at Balusuga village under Baliguda block in Kalahandi district on Saturday night.

The injured boy has been identified as Sanjay Malik, a student of Balisuga Primary School.

According to sources, Sanjay was playing with the mobile phone battery when it exploded. The blast was so intense that four fingers on Sanjay’s right hand were ripped away. Besides, he also sustained injuries on his face and legs.

He was initially rushed to Baliguda hospital and later to Phulbani hospital in a critical condition. Sanjay’s condition was stated to be normal today morning.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.