Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain actress Saumya Tandon’s house catches fire

41

Mumbai: The Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain star Saumya Tandon’s house caught fire following a loose connection of electricity here last night.

Soumya woke up in the middle of the night to discover the fire but managed to douse it just in the nick of time along with her child’s nanny. The actress received minor burns on her palms.

Later, Soumya took to Twitter to share the fire accident, which was caused by a liquid mosquito repellant.

“Had fire in my house. Lessons learnt 1. Never sleep with liquid mosquito replant next to your bed especially if it’s over take it off the switch 2. Never have loose connection things plugged in 3. Learn to use fire extinguishers infact buy n keep it at home now,” she shared on Twitter.

<>

</>

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.