Bhubaneswar: The whole nation is celebrating Friendship Day today, as the day is dedicated to the wonderful relationship. The day is so important and special that it is celebrated across the world.
While we celebrate the most important relationship in our life, it is not possible for your loved ones to be by your side on this day.
However, this does not stop you from sending their love to their BFFs as technology brings you one step closer. Here is the step by step guide on how you can send Friendship Day GIFs and Stickers on WhatsApp:
Share Friendship Day GIFs:
- Go to WhatsApp.
- Open the chat of the person whom you can to send the GIF.
- Click on the emoji icon on the top left of the keyboard.
- On doing this, all the emojis of WhatsApp will open.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see three icons: Emoji, GIFs, and Stickers. Click on GIFs icon.
- Now, press on the magnifying glass icon to search and write ‘Friendship Day’.
- Once you do this, all the GIFs related to Friendship Day will open. You can scroll down to see them all.
- Just tap on the one you want to share and hit on the Send icon.
- The GIF will be shared.
Share Friendship Day Sticker:
- Open WhatsApp.
- Go to the Emojis icon.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see three icons: Emoji, GIFs, and Stickers. Click on the Stickers icon.
- Now, press on the ‘+’ icon on the right of the keyboard window.
- This will open all the sticker packs that you have in WhatsApp.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Get more stickers’.
- This will take you to the Google Play Store. Here, search for ‘Friendship Day Stickers’.
- Choose the pack that you want and download it. You will be able to share it on the WhatsApp post.
Friendship Day is celebrated in India on the first Sunday of August. This year, the day will be observed on August 4.