Ammonia gas leakage from cold storage unit triggers panic in Balasore


Balasore: Panic gripped the residents of ITI Chhak and its surrounding area after ammonia gas leaked from a cold storage unit here on Thursday.

On being informed, fire tenders were pressed into the service and the situation was brought to control.

The reports said that the leak occurred at a cold storage unit at ITI Chhak which created a panic among people residing nearby. No casualty was reported in the incident.



Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.