Mayurbhanj: As many as 30 school students were taken ill after consuming food during Saraswati puja celebrations in a primary school in Baripada yesterday.
According to sources, the students of Rangamatia Primary School had consumed food during a feast organised on the occasion of Saraswati puja celebrations.
However, a few hours later, the students complained of uneasiness and nausea. Following this, the school authorities rushed them to Baripada district headquarters hospital.
The doctors have informed that the students fell ill due to food poisoning. The health condition of the students is stated to be stable, sources said.